Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What the heck is Orange blossom water?

Ok first things first orange blossom water sounds amazing.  It sounds like something you would bathe in if Euphoria existed.  If there was a fountain of youth it would probably be filled with orange blossom water lol.  It just sounds so divine.  But really what is it?  And where can you get it?  Orange blossom is basically distilled water infused with orange blossom which makes it rich in vitamin C or asorbic acid.  Orange blossom water (OBM) smells amazing and is surprisingly very inexpensive.  You can find it at pretty much in any supermarket that has a foreign goods aisle.  This product will be located in the Asian foods section for about $3 per 8oz bottle.  So what do I use it for?  OBM works amazingly well as a toner, it is light, refreshing, and did I mention it smells amazing.  You can dab some on a cotton pad and use it after cleansing and before moisturizing your skin.  But my favorite way to use this product is as a skin refreshing mist.  I add some to a small spray bottle and keep it in my purse to refresh my skin throughout the day.  This water is super hydrating and the vitamin C is sure to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy.  There are several similar products on the market that retail from $7-$15 for a 2 oz bottle so you do the math.  This product also works wonders while I am applying my makeup.  I spray it on my brushes before applying foundation for an airbrushed look or when using eye shadow for a more pigmented result.  I also use this as my finishing spray to remove that cakey look.  It leaves my skin looking dewy and really helps set my makeup.  So hey for about $3 you can go wrong, try it....Live, Learn, Love!

For learning how to care for your skin in the healthiest way check out the link below :D

Skin Care with Food

No comments:

Post a Comment