Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Power of Green Tea

I am sure you have probably heard many good things about Green Tea, but I wanted to take some time out to sing it's praises here on my blog.  I have never been a big coffee or tea drinker until recently.  I originally picked up a box of green tea about a year ago during my weight loss journey.  I had read some where that Green Tea helped burn calories and sped up the weight loss process so I opted to try it.  What I discovered was amazing.  I drank a cup with just a twist of lemon one morning and noticed the tremendous amount of energy that I had!  Green Tea contains natural caffeine and it really packs a punch.  I also begain to store my used tea bags in the fridge and use them under my eyes to wake up my skin and reduce the bags under my eyes in the morning.  Wow what a difference!   Not only was it soothing it really worked.  Drinking Green Tea every morning also did help me to drop pounds.  Drinking a hot cup of Green Tea in the morning with a twist of lemon or lime and preferably no sugar is also great for your skin and body.  The hot water and citrus help to cleanse impurities and mucus from your body.  Pick up a box of a Green Tea today!  Live, Learn, Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment